The Swan Alliance is offering a series of safeguarding sessions delivered by Tim Rogers, one of the leading authorities in the UK for the protection of children. He is a former Detective for Warwickshire Police, as well as being a Graduate of the CEOP (Child Exploitation Online Protection Centre) Academy.
He provides consultant training for a variety of bodies across the UK and has considerable experience in delivering training including: Introduction to Child Protection; Level 1 to 4 Child Protection/ Safeguarding training; DSO (Education and All Sectors).
|L2 safeguarding training – more info…|
|L3 Designated Safeguarding Officer update training – more info…|
Quotes from previous delegates:
- “The best training I’ve ever been on!” Headteacher
- “Excellent trainer, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and engaging. Thank you Tim.” School Governor, Child protection for Governors
- “Tim’s knowledge and insight was incredible, good practical advice given.” Manager L.A.C. DSO Training
- “Totally focussed on the child, trainers style engaged everyone very happy.” Y.O.T. worker, C.S.E. Training
- Tim is very engaging, with tangible experience and expertise which he drew upon to ensure we were all aware of the risks posed.” L.S.C.B. CSE Training
Following Riverbank’s recent Ofsted inspection where they received an Outstanding judgement, the school has designed a suite of courses aiming to share their good practice.