- Establishing and running a multi-academy trust (MAT) is challenging and this half-day session is designed to share our experiences.
- Sidney Stringer Academy is the lead school for a small group of schools across Coventry. Within our Multi-Academy Trust (MAT), we have two primary schools, two secondary schools and a special school. Sidney Stringer Academy was judged by Ofsted to be outstanding on all accounts in April 2013.
- This half day session will share our experiences of establishing and running a MAT, including how to maintain outstanding in your own school.
- Wendy Tomes, Executive Principal and NLE, Sidney Stringer Academy
- Finance Officers and the Clerk to the Governors.
|Who is it suitable for:
||Leaders and Governors
What is the intended impact for you?
What will you take away with you? e.g. resources, learning points etc.
|The session has been designed to support senior leaders to lead successful academy trusts. You will:
- Understand the role of Executive Principal
- Help to build your own support network
Specific topics covered will include:
- Leadership in Academy Trusts including the role of Executive Principal and Senior Leaders
- Building Capacity
- Governance arrangements
- Monitoring and reporting
- Establishment of common systems
- Implementing finance policy across a MAT
||To be agreed based on your requirements.
||To be agreed.