- Effective coaching is essential to enhancing the leadership of Teaching and Learning. Coaching can build knowledge, capacity and interest. A good coach can foster an environment to elicit deep reflection and learning.
- This programme is about embedding coaching and creating a culture where coaching leads to sustainable improvement of teaching and learning and leadership of teaching and learning for middle leaders and senior leaders.
- We will explore the IGROW model and how to implement it in your setting to secure outstanding practice. This model is intended to be used when a skill based issue is identified and you require a behaviour change or performance improvement.
- Sam Faill, Advanced Teaching and Learning Consultant, SSA
- James Holmes, Teaching and Learning Consultant, SSAs
|Who is it suitable for:
|What will you take away with you? e.g. resources, learning points etc. What is the intended impact for you and your school?
- Full of practical strategies, reflection and methods this course will enable you to make coaching an effective part of your practice with clear measurable impact on the quality of teaching and learning.
- This course will support you to improve your capacity to reflect on your current practice and apply this learning to shape your future work with students and your colleagues.
- Coaches will work with teams in your school to review new learning, which in turn will result in colleagues holding each other accountable for improved teaching and learning.
- Coaching will enable effective conversations to be held, which lead to pedagogical and behavioural change.
- This focus develops professional learning and leadership skills in leaders and teachers alike.
||024 7625 1756 (Ext. 2007)
||£150 per delegate