- Effective facilitation is essential to ensuring impact of any given project, particularly within aspects of Teaching and Learning. A good facilitator can foster an environment to elicit deep reflection and learning.
- This programme is about practising and embedding skills of facilitation, in order to promote maximum impact on learning in training sessions, allowing the participant to return to their own settings and disseminate these skills, thus creating sustainability of effective facilitation in schools.
Sam Faill, Advanced Teaching and Learning Consultant: Coaching Leader, SSA
Charlotte Panesar, Advanced Teaching and Learning Consultant and English Teacher, SSA
|Who is it suitable for:
||Existing or aspiring Middle Leaders
|What will you take away with you? e.g. resources, learning points etc. What is the intended impact for you and your school?
- Full of practical strategies, reflection and methods, this course will enable you to enhance your skills of facilitation, with clear measurable impact on the quality of teaching and learning.
- This course will support you to improve your capacity to reflect on your current practice and apply this learning to shape your future work with students and your colleagues.
- This focus develops professional learning and leadership skills in leaders and teachers alike.
||024 7625 1756 (Ext. 2007)
||£125 for all 3 sessions