- How to make the most of what you already do to meet the curriculum requirements for ICT and Computing
- How to break down the requirements of the curriculum
- Practical strategies and methods to teach the new aspects of the curriculum
||Andrew Walls, Assistant Head Teacher ICT at SSA
|Who is it suitable for:
||Primary teachers and coordinators of ICT.
|What will you take away with you? e.g. resources, learning points etc.
||Relevant resources will be emailed after the session.
|What is the intended impact for you?
- Improved knowledge and understanding of the ICT and Computing aspect of the curriculum at KS1 and KS2.
- Practical ideas for how it can be applied.
|What is the intended impact for your school?
||ICT embedded in to and across the curriculum in both KS1 and KS2.
||024 7625 1756