A brand new bespoke way of working, tailored to the needs of your schools.
We are able to offer to all educational establishments the skills of a fully trained practitioner who can provide a range of services that are tailor made to identify areas to improve your current safeguarding functions. We can then assist you with easy practical solutions, whilst training any new or existing staff.
Working with the senior managers of the school and any safeguarding leads, we are able to offer a unique package of help and support that is grounded in successful practice. We can offer time and commitment to ensure that all the practicalities of safeguarding are in place and being utilised efficiently and effectively.
We can even assist in any safeguarding audits and help to ensure all systems are in place.
Safeguarding services for Schools will:
Offer a range of services that will not only identify areas to improve in your current safeguarding functions but will compliment these practices with easy practical solutions. We can also continue to support your staff through training and development.
After an initial review and consultation we will tailor make a package of support that could include the following;
- Create a database using simple and easy to navigate Microsoft documents. There will be no need to upgrade your current IT systems.
- Negotiate online security with an appropriate IT service provider e.g. CPOMS
- A simple, highly suitable secure filing system will be created to enable confidential file storage for all your Child Protection, CAF and Looked after children files.
Training will be included in the service we provide, we can submit a proposal for your approval and deliver the training at a venue and date agreed with you. We can also provide participants with supplementary relevant information which will support their work. We will also offer phone support for a fixed period after completion of the work.
What makes the consultancy different?
- Personal face to face service including telephone support
- Transforming schools and their safeguarding functions
- Offer training and development to the wider staff team*
- Provide a start-up package of resources (included in the total cost)
- Value for money
*A separate cost will be added to the package price for additional training*
The training available includes.
- Introduction to CP for teaching staff – half a day to full day interactive experience
- Refresher/Review CP for SLT – half a day
- Introduction to CP for DRA’s and SSO – 2 hours
- Getting ready for inspections – reviewing policies and standards
- Auditing files – half termly
£180 per day that will include telephone support for a set period of time after